Price List | InDesign Template | $19
For Coaches & Creatives
- 1 layout template
- Font Information
- 50% Off – Use Code: SUNSET50 (Save $9.50)
SUNSET BUNDLE (Save $63 on all 4 templates)
- This template is part of the Sunset Bundle
- Bundle includes all templates being retired: 1) e-Book 2) Lead Magnet Lists 3) Price List 4) Manifestos
- This template & 3 others are being retired to focus the Pretty Fabulous Shop more on Planners, Stationery & Calligraphy
- Purchase all 4 in the Sunset Bundle for 75% – No Code Required (SAVE $63)
- Sale ends 8/31 @ 11:59pm EST AND this template will no longer be available
Do you love the idea of creating a beautiful Price List that is both unique & gorgeous but also visually representative of your style + flair but find InDesign hard to use? Then give yourself a head start by downloading a ready-made template that you can easily edit. 😉
The Price List has 1 layout with REAL data 🙌🍎
- This product currently includes all 1 design – perfect for sending out to potential clients today.
- 1 editable InDesign Template Already pre-designed and ready to go. Just open in InDesign, grab your type tool, add your company name, logo and export to PDF. That’s it! You can also use the existing templates to create a more customized planner. Font, colors & layout are all editable to your branding!!
- Premium Font Information and buy links so you can re-create the exact same planner
Important Stuff (Read me!):
- The Weekly templates are for INDESIGN only! The font information is included in your download so you can purchase them on your own – some are free and some are premium fonts.
- An IDML files is included for older versions of InDesign.
- There are no fonts included. I am not a licensed font reseller so I am unable to include those in your download
- There are absolutely no refunds due to the digital download nature of this product. Please ASK BEFORE purchasing if you have any questions or need more screenshots.
- © Copyright of Pretty Pages – COMMERCIAL USE: You can re-use these templates for any client work or your own digital downloads as long as you do not re-sell them as competitor InDesign templates. In other words, you can re-brand them as your own downloadable PDF and then give them away or sell them in any format as long as they are not editable InDesign files.
Okay, that’s it! Have fun and let me know if you have any questions. As always, I’m happy to help!